New Fusion 360 user

General Zod

H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
I just purchased a 1 year subscription since they had the 33% off sale.

It's working out for me so far, using it mostly to draw up parts for my yet-to-be-built CNC plasma cutter.

Same reason I wanted to get started with it. Hope to get a CNC plasma setup in the Summer. Do you have a Team setup in your account?

Same reason I wanted to get started with it. Hope to get a CNC plasma setup in the Summer. Do you have a Team setup in your account?
Hmm I'll have to check. I don't think I do...

If you do set it up, we can share files by joining each other's teams. I'm hoping to model some welding carts and such in there.

I will check tonight and set it up if it isn't.

I set it up Oscar.
Also discovered an excellent course for newbies like myself:

I just purchased a 1 year subscription since they had the 33% off sale.
I decided too as well, but purchased a 3 year.

So far I like it for generating tool paths but find myself struggling to actually draw in it. I’ve been going back to autocad to make my models and just use fusion for the CAM.

I need to do some drawing tutorials!

look up the video tutorials by Paul McWhorter and Lars Chistensen on Youtube. I"ve been learning a lot from them.

look up the video tutorials by Paul McWhorter and Lars Chistensen on Youtube. I"ve been learning a lot from them.
Agree. I found Lars Christensen's beginner videos to be excellent. As an example, he did a three video beginner series on modeling a plastic conduit box that covered a lot of content in an easy-to-understand way.

Last edited:
Back