New Load of PM Machines has hit the US.

I knew I shouldn’t have posted this :) I think they did say it would go into Baltimore. I just figured maybe the port got changed.

just my luck. Ha.

Update. Looks like it was on it's way out, so maybe we got lucky.

The Hong Kong-flagged Ever Forward got stranded after departing the Port of Baltimore Seagirt Terminal on Sunday night, according to mapping data compiled by Bloomberg. The 334-metre (1,096-foot) vessel was en route to Norfolk, Virginia, when it got stuck in the Chesapeake Bay.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that the Evergreen Ever - Forward is run aground in the Chesapeake Bay. Glad it unloaded our stuff before that!

Just waiting on the 1440GT to be delivered.

Mine is being delivered to the house today. Left PM two weeks ago so hope it is in good shape.

Well, par for the course, the delivery company didn't deliver and didn't have the courtesy to even call me. So now it's "Saturday". I'll believe it when I see it at this point.

Last edited:
Good thing it didn't arrive a couple of days earlier. Likely nothing on a ship of that size would have been affected, but tornadoes in Savannah on Tuesday resulted in two casualties and probably a fair amount of damage. We were in the crosshairs but mercifully it was below and east of us.

You're gonna love that lathe. I got the Eissen equivalent a couple of years ago and couldn't be more pleased.

Regards

Back