New Primeweld TIG325X Released!

G-ManBart

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'll say up front that I have no affixation with Primeweld, and I don't even own one of their machines. With that said, if the folks at Primeweld want to send me a machine to test and review I'm all for it!

Up until now Primeweld has been selling their TIG225X like hotcakes and I have a couple of friends and work colleagues who have purchased them based upon my suggestion. After having had a negative experience with a different less expensive welder brand I've paid close attention to Primeweld for the past few years. I have yet to see a bad word written about them and the handful of warranty/repair issues I've read about were handled really well. The big thing is the company is here in the U.S., and I think the founders were formerly with one of the big red/blue companies. If you pick up the phone you get someone here, who speaks English, in a couple of minutes. I've read of them responding to customer questions over weekends as well....pretty impressive overall.

I am 100% going to buy their CUT60 plasma cutter when I get to that line on my wish list. The guy who sits across from me has both the TIG225X and the CUT60 and is beyond happy with both. He even taunts me by texting me pictures of stuff he's cut with the plasma cutter!

Primeweld has just released their new TIG325X and the specs/pricing are really impressive. If I thought I could get even $1K out of my imported TIG I would sell it, buy the TIG325X and have two machines with over 300A and both running water-cooled torches (a huge plus).

I know a few folks might have been waiting for the release....has anybody ordered a TIG325X yet?

I'd like the 325X just to get the digital readouts for the analog controls; that is one of my biggest annoyances with the TIG225X. Anyone want to buy my 225X? :grin:

Back