New Puppy Boy

Eddyde

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Hi All,
On Saturday September 11th we picked up our new puppy boy, Thor. It was especially meaningful for me as it was a year that I lost Diesel, my last canine soulmate, and of course the twentieth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, of which I was a first day responder. Finally some positive memories I can attach to that date, though I will never forget... Bittersweet perhaps but the cycle of life continues.My House.jpgIMG_0248.jpegIMG_0289.jpeg

what a cutie. Males are the best... good luck with Thor.. what is he?
He is a handsome little devil.

what a cutie. Males are the best... good luck with Thor.. what is he?
He is a handsome little devil.
Thanks!
Great Pyrenees, he should hit at least 120lbs hence the name, Thor.

awesome. I have a few volleyball players that have Great Pyrenees, I'll have to send them pics. one of them is a foster for a GP rescue group.

Diesel was a Great Pyrenees rescue, Got him through a foster network in NJ, "Ruff Rescue" I think.

great, my dogs are all rescues. My current guy is only 106lbs as of Friday... Vet wants me to work off some of his weight... much easier in the winter than the summer... I'd kill him if I tried to work him hard in the summer, but in the winter, he'll stay out all day in the snow. Just like yours would.

20180326_133042.jpg

Congrats Eddyde! What a cute guy. Puppies are all cute and a killer.

I lost my AmStaff in late July. I’ve had a string of mature rescues and loved them all dearly. But the last one was the hardest. It hurt so bad I wasn’t sure I was going to get another dog. My wife was wanting something different as the last 3 have been Pit types. She wanted a poopoo mix but I like working dogs. So she found an all black curly coated Portuguese Water Dog 10 week puppy. He is a challenge as all puppies are but he’s already one of the pack and hopefully he’ll be around for a while.

Attachments

• 9D506B24-8AAC-46F2-BA74-7C9BEBED6A90.jpeg
    9D506B24-8AAC-46F2-BA74-7C9BEBED6A90.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 11
Back