New sight for my 177 air gun

Since you mentioned the Daisy Powerline 120, I have had one sitting in it's original box with paperwork for a long time. Any interest? Nice (and classy) sight repair. Diecutter

One air rifle is enough for me. Thanks for the offer though. I get after an occasional red squirrel with it and other than that, it just sits in
the corner.

Seriously old toilet valve, they've been all plastic for decades
Nice fix
-M

Mark,

I found two brass toilet valves in an old dump back in the woods so I took them home some years ago. Also I found two
solid brass andirons that were so black that one could not discern what they were made of without scratching the surface with a knife.
Also I found an old Ice box out there and all that was left was the brass hardware and the porcelain boxes. I made new oak cabinets and
used the boxes and hardware over after they had been laying in the dump for 50 years. I guess I am a real dyed in the wool scavenger,
sort of like a plecostomus.:encourage:

@cathead, I can't believe you looked at that valve casting and saw a front sight assembly in there.

I've got an older air rifle that I bought on my 16th birthday (first day it was legal to do so) that has junk plastic sights that have warped with age, which means now I've got yet another project on my list. Thanks...

Nice repair, my wife is the airgun shooter in our house, she's worn out 2 Daisy Red Riders in the last 9 years, keeping the neighborhood deer out of her apple trees.

Back