• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You

[4]

New to Forum, have an Atlas

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

badjujumatt

Swarf
Registered
Hey everyone, I glad I found this forum! My Father has an Atlas lathe, and I need to learn a bit to support selling it and all the goodies either with it or as a package. My lathe experience is very minimal, with one College shop class that involved metal work, turning and a vertical mill. I honestly don't even know where to start with determining how to price this and the components. I am really hoping to read as much as possible here so the lathe can go to someone who will appreciate it. Dad really loved his lathe! Here are a few pics of the set up. Matt

Attachments

markba633csi

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Looks like it's in good condition plus you have the milling attachment and steady rest which will push up the value considerably

[6]
[5] [7]