New to me Elliot junior mill, looking for parts

Wonder if it might be at that school , under some bench...

Nice score. Never seen or heard of the brand before. When looking at the vertical head I was struck how similar it is to some of the Chinese made machines. This style comes up on CL every once in a while.

1659050978490.jpeg

I recently acquired (for free) an Elliott Victoria junior mill. It appears to be missing its vertical head attachment and I'm trying to track one down. Any help would be appreciated attached is a picture of my machine and a complete one View attachment 415280View attachment 415279
Hello I don't know if you ever resolved your vertical head issue but these milling machines were supplied either with or without the vertical head, I can see in your picture 2 switches on the LHS on the version that was fitted with the vertical head had a larger switch panel to accommodate the controls for both the horizontal drive and vertical drive. I like you bought the junior mill ( not knowing about the vertical head option) which didn't have the vertical head but I have been fortunate to buy another one that had the vertical head but a damaged table. I have put the vertical head on my original Junior Mill and in the process of adding a 3 phase motor with VFD. If you require any further help send me a message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-160838_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-160838_Facebook.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 19
Hello I don't know if you ever resolved your vertical head issue but these milling machines were supplied either with or without the vertical head, I can see in your picture 2 switches on the LHS on the version that was fitted with the vertical head had a larger switch panel to accommodate the controls for both the horizontal drive and vertical drive. I like you bought the junior mill ( not knowing about the vertical head option) which didn't have the vertical head but I have been fortunate to buy another one that had the vertical head but a damaged table. I have put the vertical head on my original Junior Mill and in the process of adding a 3 phase motor with VFD. If you require any further help send me a message.
now that is a really damaged table. nice machine though. And welcome aboard HM

probably find a kid who is interested or, someone like you that needs the lower half. In either case set a good price. Or part it out on ebay or local listings.

Back