New to me Enco 9X20 brought home today

Rbeckett

Gold
Rest In Peace
Got my new to me 9X home and safely off the truck and up onto the work bench. I think it looks rather nice in it's temporary new home. I think the bench is just a few inches too high for me to comfortably reach so I am planning a re-arrange and re-shuffle of my whole shop. I keep threatening to clean it up and start work again, but now I have even less of an excuse. My plan is to clean out one of my roll arounds and use it especially for machine tool bits and pieces, while using the other roll around and giant tool box to stow away all the rest of my hand tools. I am rapidly running out of room since my shop is only 20X20. a 4X5 CNC Table, and a 5X2 tool box take up a lot of floor space and the other lathe and mill are on the big 4X6 table in the corner. So I definitely need to clean and re-sort how I have my shop laid out right now. I also need to install the window AC unit I bought for it a while back and organize all of my welding gear to use less space too. I think I really need a bigger shop. But since that aint happenin, I guess I better start work on figuring something else out for now. I'll just have to get creative and do something different for storage. I built an overhead rail system for the CNC computer and controller that stores over the table when not in use, I guess I will just expand on that concept and make the welding machines doo the same thing too. Hmmmmm, I think I might have an idea, gotta look at some stuff to make sure it will work before I put the idea out for now.

Bob

Back