New Years Resolutions

A

Andre

Forum Guest
Register Today
Have any New Years resolutions for 2015? Mine is to stop looking on Craigslist for tools and machines I don't need......:)

I dont do resolutions. Everyday is a new day so why wait for a whole year? If I had a goal for the whole year, finish school or be with in hours of finishing. I dont miss, come late, or leave early with very few exceptions. So it's just a matter of hours they give

Andre:
I made a similar resolution. Unfortunately, I limited it to buying Craigslist things I already had, not just what I didn't need.
Probably a better idea not to tempt myself, and avoid doing the search.
Yesterday I passed up a South Bend Model A, within a short drive, in good condition with some tooling for $800. They usually go for a quite a bit more around here.
Today I called about a small surface plate that I thought was a good buy. I don't do so well with these resolutions.
Happy New Year to All,
TomKro

To make more money to buy more machines and tooling:rubbinghands:

Im going to attempt to lose a pound a week excluding thanksgiving and Christmas of 2015. That makes 50 pounds.

I don't make resolutions either, at least not on new years. I can make a resolution anytime I want, so why wait until New years. It seems like such an artificial date to resolve to do something. For me it's more important to commit mentally first, and that can happen whenever. When I'm mentally ready, the resolution is a cinch to keep. That's been my experience.

Dont do resolutions either but this year im getting a mill. The tricky part is, i want to fund it only with money i make on the side on the grage be it welding, car work, or the lathe.

Back