Newbie here

zerotact

Registered
Registered
I posted a tread on the mini lathe forum and saved a draft so I could post it any where els to get help, but I dont know where the draft is saved to or how to go about re-posting it. any help would be greatly appreciated. Greg

Welcome to the forum.

Right click, select all and copy. Then paste in a text or word document to save for later use.

ok, im no good at the computer, so I dont know how to paste to anywhere or have I ever used a word document--i thought when i clicked on--save draft it would just save it somewhere-?--Help

Why not just post some new questions here? Typing is easy :)

Not so much for a 60 year old retired Tradesman---but here goe`s-- the problem is I heard a whining noise on my mini lathe--I stopped to check the gears--no visible problem--Changed back lever to reverse drive direction to listen that way-- and then pushed to start the lathe--and nothing--checked fuse--ok--checked ac voltage path through fuse--to terminal board, and it was good--but No- dc -voltage to the motor now--unhooked dc leads from terminal block out to motor and fed 12 volts dc from car battery directly to the motor and it fired right and ran fine. So--How can switching the Drive direction of the lathe cause an electrical problem on the board--the mechanical switching has nothing to do with the electrical part of the machine--Please Help

You did buy the extended warranty, didn't you?

Back