Niagara Border !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Following the news on this . Been thru the Rainbow Bridge 4 times this year . Glad to hear only one Border Patrol Employer suffered minor injuries . :encourage: Had to edit the original post as it was first reported as a terrorist attack . Have to see how this plays out at this point .

At this point, the crack news outlets say that the car came from the Canada direction and others say that the car came from the America direction. They all seem to agree that they don't know much. From a look at video and photos, it could easily be a tank of gas going up after the car drove into a barrier at high speed.

Wow also- terrorists with unstable homemade goodies?
I'd say they got the formula right

Eyewitness claims car simply ran and launched into air due to fencing and burst into flames. No big bang. We did not hear anything here at work and we are not that far away.

Eyewitness claims car simply ran and launched into air due to fencing and burst into flames. No big bang. We did not hear anything here at work and we are not that far away.
We have to sensationalize it, for the children!

Looks like it is a crazy car accident. Not a terrorist attack. The car fought some mad air I must say.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Back