No response after 2 inquiries.

KevinM

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I would like to purchase a lathe and a mill from PM and I had some questions. I sent a message from the MP web site about a week ago. I also sent a message Yesterday (Sunday). I have not received a response. I would like some question answered and to order the machines before they go on backorder. From what I have seen on this website this is not typical. Any suggestions?

They generally respond pretty quickly, if you haven't already - check your spam folder(s) in case their response got filtered.

Why not give them a call. I've always found them to be very helpful.

I was in your position a few weeks back... with limited E-Mail responses.. I phoned them, that worked.

Thanks guys, I struggle on the phone (bad ears) but I'll try tomorrow.

You gotta email them directly and not use their website's forms, they're buggy. They never get your email if you do it from there.

I have had success with their web form recently. So it isn't totally broken. Subsequently to the initial contact the conversation was direct email.

thanks, email direct would be great for me.

Every time I emailed them I instantly got a canned auto reply saying they have received my mail and will get back with me ASAP.

which they did.

Back