Not A Good Day At The House

Really sorry to hear that. It sure leaves an empty place for a while. Our 18 year old black lab is in his final days as well. Not looking forward to that.

My heart goes out to you brother.

Zero looks like he was a good doggie. I am sure that he thought the world of his loving family.

Lost our black lab/sheperd mix nearly 10 years ago, still a hollow place in my life.

My heart goes out to you. They are an integral part of the family, and it is so hard when they go.

I am so sorry for your loss. My dogs have always had a special place in my heart. I‘m probably weird but nothing fills that hole like another dog and the pound is full of good dogs who just want a good home. We save each other. The ones that get me are the grown dogs so I don’t get decades like some of you but just gotta love ‘em while they are here. We walk twice a day rain or shine.

RIP Zero.

Jack, so sorry for your loss of a great friend. It’s great that you were able to spend better than 15 yrs together.
I feel your pain.

Best Wishes

That's an awesome looking pup, I'm not sure I want to do it again. Condolences:angel:

The passing of a good buddy is damn hard, I have lost a couple and have four right now.
My condolences to you.................

Back