Oddball collets - anybody know what this is?

You will need better measurements than shown, to include angles / tapers, a sketch, and More dimensions to better figure it out. Might even be some sort of proprietary type, in which case, “I” would machine the spindle to accept something more common. My .02

I bought an NMTB40 collet chuck w/one collet thinking I could figure out what type and then buy more collets. Never could figure it out.
1681504551858.png

Looks like a TG collet. Maybe a 75.
After a better look I think TG 75 also. I would also like to mention another oddball collet. I bought a set of collets and a holder from Grizzly, but were made in Taiwan. The collets are used with the supplied holder and are EOC 25 collets. If you would like more info, let me know. Charlie. If you read this reply I had to correct my info. Sorry for any confusion but in my original reply I said the collets were EOS and made in Germany when in fact thay are EOC 25 and made in Taiwan. Thought I was loosing it, but appears I already lost it, just didn't realize it.

Last edited:
After a better look I think TG 75 also. I would also like to mention another oddball collet. I bought a set of collets and a holder from Grizzly, but were made in Taiwan. The collets are used with the supplied holder and are EOC 25 collets. If you would like more info, let me know. Charlie. If you read this reply I had to correct my info. Sorry for any confusion but in my original reply I said the collets were EOS and made in Germany when in fact thay are EOC 25 and made in Taiwan. Thought I was loosing it, but appears I already lost it, just didn't realize it.
So far the EOC 25 are the closest match (but not quite) The EOC 25 are 52mm long by 25.5mm dia. Mine are 45mm long by 24mm dia.
Note: the TG 75 collets are 46.8mm long by 27mm dia.

Back