Once again ..................cleaning up , and out !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
This is a never ending process for me . I'm guessing everyone else's tools multiply each night ? I think they breed like wabbits ! :grin:

Fiddler Crab Season??

It is my secret shame that no, my tools don't multiply at night. If they did, I'd be fine with that. I have tool boxes that store them nicely.

It's all the CRAP... the scraps, cutoffs, packaging, loose fasteners, abandoned fixes, hand-me-downs, mud dauber nests, hanks of wire, left-behinds, etc. It's that stuff that multiplies in my shop.
Been filling a dumpster all week. Happy Father's Day... here's a dumpster.

Fiddler Crab Season??

It is my secret shame that no, my tools don't multiply at night. If they did, I'd be fine with that. I have tool boxes that store them nicely.

It's all the CRAP... the scraps, cutoffs, packaging, loose fasteners, abandoned fixes, hand-me-downs, mud dauber nests, hanks of wire, left-behinds, etc. It's that stuff that multiplies in my shop.
Been filling a dumpster all week. Happy Father's Day... here's a dumpster.
We need pictures!

If only my Kennedy chest would mate with my craftsman roller for another roller. :shhh:

We need pictures!
As much as I like you guys - and we all like pics - the last thing I want are memories of my messes.
I learned long ago that I don't learn from my mistakes.
(think I'm caught in a loop over this :faint: )

You don't need pics ! ;) Total fustercluck going on here trying to downsize .

Back