Pallet Jack Recommendation

Sounds like you made a good choice. I think there is a difference between your Chinese Harbor Freight/Northern Tool pallet jack and the ones you find on commercial floors. In my area, I could pick one up off auction or CL within a day or two for a little more than a new Chinese one costs. The paint might not be as glossy as sweet and sour sauce, but I bet you'd be happier. Besides, you know the difference between a load rating and a Chinese load rating- one is the safe capacity, and the other is the absolute failure point.

Yale and Crown made quality pallet jacks into 2000.
i can't say what current production is like

If we had but known a couple of weeks ago. :grin:
There were a couple of dozen at an auction up here by us.
Stock from grocery store closures. Crowns, Yales, Elp. Going prices were $50-$120
I was going to go after one but I don't have anywhere to store one out of the weather currently.

1605914921718.png...1605914933840.png...
1605914941511.png....1605914948063.png

Yale and Crown made quality pallet jacks into 2000.
i can't say what current production is like

Based on your recommendation...

20201123_123850.jpg

I guess if you want good quality, you have to pay for it, right?

I drove over to Buford, GA and picked this up this morning. Brand spankin' new and with a 3 year warrantee... it was more than I wanted to pay, but my wife said 'but you need a good one, don't you?' Sooo... lol

-Bear

Have to agree with the Wife on that.
Not safe to be using one with cracks and other issues.

View attachment 345103

I drove over to Buford, GA and picked this up this morning. Brand spankin' new and with a 3 year warrantee... it was more than I wanted to pay, but my wife said 'but you need a good one, don't you?' Sooo... lol

-Bear

View attachment 345103

-Bear
You will be in great shape for a long time!
Crown pallet jacks are well designed.

Back