Part one 1923 Ford

GK1918

Active User
Registered
Hope I can link this but, this was a bucket of bolts. I bored this out to .060 I also counter bored all valve seats all on our Cincinatti, I poured the babbett and ligned bored on
the GK 1918 lathe so here goes. Johns alum .060 pistons weighted adj valve lifters releived the block (milled Power stroked) I'm kinda scared to step on the starter for
the first smoke up so here goes Hope link works
samuel Oct 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9y8PY1lqvg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dont ya just love this stuff ah baby I got already 2500 miles on it now this thing is a starting freak one turn its running guess i did my homwork I think

Last edited:
Hope I can link this but, this was a bucket of bolts. I bored this out to .060 I also counter bored all valve seats all on our Cincinatti, I poured the babbett and ligned bored on
the GK 1918 lathe so here goes. Johns alum .060 pistons weighted adj valve lifters releived the block (milled Power stroked) I'm kinda scared to step on the starter for
the first smoke up so here goes Hope link works
samuel Oct 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9y8PY1lqvg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dont ya just love this stuff ah baby I got already 2500 miles on it now this thing is a starting freak one turn its running guess i did my homwork I think

Congratulations! That was so cool. You will get a lot of enjoyment from that automobile and it will turn heads when you drive by. I used to restore model t fords for a hobby before I was disabled. I just sold my last one to a good friend a few years ago.
24COUPE1.JPG This was my baby. I restored it in 1994. I could no longer work on it or take care of it, so a friend of mine owns it now along with the other two. I get to visit them and even drive it once in a while. I miss them a lot. I did a lot of machining on those cars.

Mark Frazier

24COUPE1.JPG

Sam, she sounds real good. You must have enjoyed driving her last summer.

Oh, did you ever get the addition for the machine shop done?

Paul

sam, thats music to my ears. it purrs like a kitten. . . .

Back