Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wide awake in the middle of last night when it hit me what you meant by "cross pollinate" the boxes. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of bed. No, I didn't interchange anything in the boxes. Box one is mostly large things and box two is mostly small things. Box two is so full I had to stand on it to get it closed. The whole project was fun though and I would do it again. Thanks for doing it. Cheers, JL

Received box one from Clockmaker yesterday and will go through it later today. I will comment on the contents later and have it out again on Monday.

If Im not mistaken, box one came from the liberal arts garage when the original box one went AWOL.
So Autonoze is not getting the original box.

When the original box resurfaced it was labled box 2, wich should be getting back to me any day now. I will report a percentage of what is still original.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

If Im not mistaken, box one came from the liberal arts garage when the original box one went AWOL.
So Autonoze is not getting the original box.

When the original box resurfaced it was labled box 2, wich should be getting back to me any day now. I will report a percentage of what is still original.

This is correct

After a long wait (I accidently sent clockmaker a mistyped zip code) box 2 made it to my doorstep.
I will rumage through the contents and have it ready to go out by Monday.
I only have a smart phone that will not let me see the mailing list, so if someone could please tell me who is next in line, I will reach out to them.
Thanks guys!

rmack898 is next on the list for box #2.

I was wide awake in the middle of last night when it hit me what you meant by "cross pollinate" the boxes. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of bed. No, I didn't interchange anything in the boxes. Box one is mostly large things and box two is mostly small things. Box two is so full I had to stand on it to get it closed. The whole project was fun though and I would do it again. Thanks for doing it. Cheers, JL
Laughter is one of
Heaven's kindest gifts, encourage it in your life........BLJHB.

Just to allow time for *****ing, Grumbling, and Throwing things, please decide if I
Should keep the contents of the box, and send it on to the ( new ) F.O.L. full of
more of my (Still Plenty) Junque, or ???. It's still fun. More Pictures ?......BLJHB.
Can anyone say which box is which? I took on the " track " of box one to assure
that it not die; of course, the ""real " box one turns up. Since the second box(1) is
now on the road the "real" box one is re- named box two. Not that I strongly care,
I am now in Limbo, whatever that means. I am listed only on sequence " one ".
Number four and number 26............ Curious, she said............BLJHB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back