Pass Around 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally do not take much out unless I can put about that much back in. But I'm thinking that if I have seen it 2 or 3 times and it is still in there maybe it needs to come out and something else go in. Cooter, you may have to do that as it is Full to the brim right now. A few little spaces that I can fill with small stuff that people may be able to use. Still looking and thinking since will not make it to the post office until Sat.

ok it arrived today. Did not leave much room. Thought about taking a couple of things that have been in for a few rounds out just to make room for some other stuff. But think I can push some stuff in to it. By the way, Whoever put in the nice piece of Damascus steel, Not sure what the project will be, but lost it to my wife who is trying to decide what I will have to make out of it. Send me a PM, I may have you make a knife blade for me if you want.
Will get some pics and stuff more in. Will go out on Sat. Only time I can get to the post office with it.
I figured that might go quick, haha. Glad you (and your wife) liked it. I originally bought a few pieces of it for knife blades and it worked fairly well.

I thought maybe you made it.

no, I'm not that skilled yet, but I'm working on it ;)

OK, box is on it's way weight is now over 45lbs
What popped up on the screen said it would cost me over $87 to send.
There is a little space left in it somewhere.
,20180516_170225.jpg
and someone know I just busted my parting tool. Did not have it set solid or something and it snapped
now I do not have to go find another one.
20180516_170228.jpg

Box came in this morning. Will probably get to check it out tmr

OK, box is on it's way weight is now over 45lbs
What popped up on the screen said it would cost me over $87 to send.
There is a little space left in it somewhere.
,View attachment 267748
and someone know I just busted my parting tool. Did not have it set solid or something and it snapped
now I do not have to go find another one.
View attachment 267749
I think I put that in there. There was so little room in the box, I was trying to come up with small things I could wedge in. Glad you could use it. I like to just grind my parting tools out of hss blanks. I finish them on the surface grinder so my geometry is spot on. They seem to leave a cleaner finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back