Pass Around 2021/2022

I don't even remember the movie name, the line was spoken by someone not native to the USA that had very poor English skills (I think it might have been a heavy Middle East or Oriental accent) and mixed up the order of words all thru the movie. But it was a very funny movie. I want to say it was "Real Genius" or One from the series of "Revenge of the Nerds" , but I am not sure about that.

Last edited:
Yes the line is bated breath which is shortened from abated breath, meaning to hold ones breath in excitement for something.

Now I have to find and watch all 5 of these movies again to see if I can find the line. I will have sore a belly by tonight from laughing. Oh the pain I go thru for you guys.

Yes the line is bated breath which is shortened from abated breath, meaning to hold ones breath in excitement for something.

Now I have to find and watch all 5 of these movies again to see if I can find the line. I will have sore a belly by tonight from laughing. Oh the pain I go thru for you guys.
Doin the lord's work :D

1980s . Old enough!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even remember the movie name, the line was spoken by someone not native to the USA that had very poor English skills (I think it might have been a heavy Middle East or Oriental accent) and mixed up the order of words all thru the movie. But it was a very funny movie. I want to say it was "Real Genius" or One from the series of "Revenge of the Nerds" , but I am not sure about that.
Was it Short Circuit? Where they cast the white dude to play the Indian engineer?

It is one of the comedy's where a white guy is cast as a foreign engineer with a very heavy bad accent.

On next weeks episode of the Curse of the Pass Around Box:

“The Hobby Machinists answer the call to action and sign up for the Pass Around for the 2022 Winter Season. What new treasures will they discover in the mail? Could it be a sine plate from 1795 New England? Or will the Hobby Machinist finally locate the long lost dividers from Tubal Cain of Biblical lore? Is it possible that the searchers will locate Hiram Abifs plumb bob that is the basis of heroic Egyptian legends? Could it be? Could it be?”

Hey guys! I’m off for the holidays and that is going to give me some time to post the rules and lists for Pass Around 2022. Please don’t reply to this saying that you want to sign up. I will be sending out an online form that will sign everyone up automatically next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back