photograph upload manager changed?

jumps4

Global Moderator
Registered
the photo upload manager has changed, it only takes one photo at a time now. you used to be able to select all the photos and upload them together. now you pick one upload, pick one upload... ect. it takes a lot longer.

I'm also no longer getting e-mail notices except for the craigslist and projects today threads all the other threads I have marked to get notice send nothing?
steve

Last edited:
I just did a test upload of some photos. Still works the same for me...

Ray

Bulk load photos through the "Manage Attatchments" feature below rather than the single photo icon at the top.

this is a test , thanks randy but I know how to use the manager not the icon it was the "manage attachments" I was having trouble with.
I know these pics are bad but this is the box I get now. I have to push browse for each photo. In the past a different box opened and when the directory the photos are in opened, I could then hold down the control key and select multiple photo's. now it will only let me select one at a time. I had to press browse each time to insert these photo's.
thanks
steve

DSCF1067.JPG DSCF1065.JPG

Sorry Steve, didn't know. But, to my knowledge it has been like that for quite a while. In fact, I was unaware of your method. I guess I am just used to this way. :))

oh well
just like Microsoft. just because it works good today don't plan on it working tomorrow.
steve

Back