Pics from my first Santa gig

Charley, you have found one of lifes pleasures. Those kids will remember that for a lifetime and so will you.

"Billy G"

I have a Santa bag full of memories like those from my years of entertaining. Sometimes I recall them to find a little self worth when I'm feeling down. I've been fortunate in the entertainment business in that area.

Does anyone ever tug on your beard to see if it's real?

I have a Santa bag full of memories like those from my years of entertaining. Sometimes I recall them to find a little self worth when I'm feeling down. I've been fortunate in the entertainment business in that area.

You sell yourself short Charley, but then we all do. You have enough self worth to give a little to everyone and have more than enough left for you. I am proud to call you a friend.

"Billy G"

You sell yourself short Charley, but then we all do. You have enough self worth to give a little to everyone and have more than enough left for you. I am proud to call you a friend.

"Billy G"

Thank you Bill, Right now I need a lot of help in that area cause of the situation I'm in right now with my parents. Making decisions that I'm not comfortable with and second guessing them. But I'll get through it with the help of Santa ..... and you guys

Charley, All you can do is your best and go with your heart. I am not saying this to be funny , itis the truth. I alway get cheered up by Monty python singing always look on the bright sideof life. I think it is because even though it is so light hearted it is also pretty true.Merry Christmas to you.

It's things like this and people like you folks that make the days a little brighter.

Back