Placed My First Order with SendCutSend

Think we should invite them to sponsor the site, clearly mining us for contacts.

1714495471879.png

John

More likely that LinkedIn is doing the mining, that's kind of their business model...

GsT
Possible, but if so this is the first time I've gotten any requests linked with here. I get plenty of them from companies that see where I work, none from this hobby until now.

I suppose I could just ask him....

John

I've ordered from Send Cut Send numerous times, I'm always impressed. Prices are good, turn around quick.

Twice now, I've ordered small bent parts and they have sent spares. I wonder if they don't like bending small parts and plan to scrap some, but if both come out good, they send the extras.

I've ordered from Send Cut Send numerous times, I'm always impressed. Prices are good, turn around quick.

Twice now, I've ordered small bent parts and they have sent spares. I wonder if they don't like bending small parts and plan to scrap some, but if both come out good, they send the extras.
They included a few extras with mine too. No point in throwing them in the scrap.

When Fred would catch me making a couple of extras (just in case) he would say
"It's a good thing we're not making battleships".

They included a few extras with mine too. No point in throwing them in the scrap.

That’s funny because I sent a link to SendCutSend to the guy at Battleship Texas that farms out the machine work that I can’t do. He thinks they will be a useful resource.

How cool would it be to Johnny Cash yourself a battleship though.

How cool would it be to Johnny Cash yourself a battleship though.
At one of my jobs back when I regularly carried a briefcase, I was pretty sure I could take anything I wanted as long as it fit in the briefcase: although we had "Security" to check take only employees entered, they never checked lunch boxes or briefcases.

Back