PM25 MV Mid-April

I pulled the trigger also for a PM25MV!! April was what I was told for expected delivery. Very excited!! I also got the 3 axis DRO. I also got the runaround from Grizzly and canceled my order. Seems Grizzly is loosing business/sales on these popular mills. I did buy a ton of Mill accessories and tools from Grizzly.

Congrats on the mills you guys. After a long talk with the banker Aka (Wife) I am going to have to weight on the pm 25 mv as we are buying a new house in a couple months, + I don't realy want to have to move it after I get it.

You could do like I did and mount it on a 40" tool box lower. Solves the moving problem... :D:rolleyes:

Yea that would solve the moving problem, Being a responsible adult is hard work. Lol

I pulled the trigger also for a PM25MV!! April was what I was told for expected delivery. Very excited!! I also got the 3 axis DRO. I also got the runaround from Grizzly and canceled my order. Seems Grizzly is loosing business/sales on these popular mills. I did buy a ton of Mill accessories and tools from Grizzly.

I bought a PM-25MV with a DRO Pros DRO from Matt in October of last year. The machine is great. If you need any dimensions or pictures PM me and I will send you whatever you need. I ended up fabricating most of my brackets so that I could mount my scales out of the way I have posted some pictures of the install.

Thanks brav65. There is one thing you could help me with if you don't mind. Can you give me the measurement from floor to under the X axis table or hand wheel. I'm wanting to put a tool cabinet close buy and space is tight. Needing to know how close I can put it.

You can figure about 34 - 1/4" inches. I have mine on a mobile base with leveling casters, so I can't give a precise number.

Im thinking of dropping a deposit on one of these too!!

of course then i would have to start gathering tools for it too!

Im thinking of dropping a deposit on one of these too!!

of course then i would have to start gathering tools for it too!

As many here will tell you, purchasing the machine is only the start. Tooling can easily cost more than the original machine purchase if this is your first machine. :)

The good news is that you can start with the basics and work up from there over time. It's a little less painful that way.

Back