PM727v Height?

Added a self, some straps to mount the drawer runners and boxed in the sides around what will be the drawer cabinet. Still have some bracing to add and have a friend building me the drawers.....
8323.jpeg

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Added a self, some straps to mount the drawer runners and boxed in the sides around what will be the drawer cabinet. Still have some bracing to add and have a friend building me the drawers.....View attachment 255287

Looks like a good plan to me. Wish I had room for a bigger stand/work bench. My mill is in the shops center. I'm running out of room. I don't even have a place to roll it out of the way since I added the surface grinder and another roll around tool box.

I'll probably just build a riser base for mine when I get the time. The factory stand is too low for my back as usual. But it turned out to be fairly square and is fine for now.

Well....still waiting for the arrival of my mill, but I'm making some progress on my stand. A friend made some drawers for me. I finished installing to day. All that is left is to weld the top on.....caa24898feb6eb37181c484e37a081fb.jpg

Back