-PO- code on Teco VFD

T. J.

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
If anybody here is well versed on Teco VFDs, I could use some help. I’m trying to set up a new E510 for my lathe. I’ve got everything wired for a bench run, but I’ve hit a snag. The invertor displays “-PO-“ on startup. I can change parameters, but it reverts to the PO display after every entry. The manual has a list of error codes, but PO isn’t one of them.

Does anybody know what this means. Alternatively, is there a way to reset the VFD to factory defaults so I can start over? Any help is much appreciated.

I have an L510, not sure if the programming is the same, but 13-08 is where you do a factory reset. Take a look in the manual and see if that is the same for yours, and which code you need to enter for your particular drive.

PO is not a code in my manual either, and I don’t recall seeing that when programming my drive. The manual for my Teco CV7300 has an STP0 code that indicates the preset speed is less than 0.1hz, so maybe check and see what your preset speed is and make it greater than that if it is zero.

Back