Resolved Pop ups and ad bullarky

ahetland

Registered
Registered
What's with the nonstop barrage of popups? I love those can someone please add more? Also any idea why I wouldn't be able to download an Atlas 10-450 tool post grinder manual from the downloads section? Thanks

FYI, full access to Downloads does require Donar Status, but of any level. Including $10.00 per year. However, before you go for that amount, consider whether or not you might ever want to sell something in the Classified section. The Classifieds are free for buyers but costs a minimum of $25.00 per year for sellers. And given that the software was written by PayPal for a different purpose, it has no provision for either upgrade or downgrade. So you qould have to wait until the current Donar year expires before either downgrading or upgrading.

Actually, I don't know for certain what would happen if someone were to change their Donar level either up or down while a previous level was still in effect. The action on PayPal would AFAIK go through because they wrote the original code for charitable donations. And when Nelson set up our side, I don't think that he had to do anything much to their side. The only thing that I am sure of is that you would not get an automatic credit of $15.00 if you jumped the gun and didn't wait for the silver to expire before donating the greater amount.

Back