PowrKraft 2130 countershaft bearings

JoatTX

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Anyone who has replaced these care to share part numbers for what I need to get? All the write-ups I've seen say "easily replaced with off the shelf bearings" and this isn't enough information for me to make the leap. I removed a bearing and mixed it and can't make the numbers match due to the compression effect when installing.

Fell down the rabbit hole after rubbing some flaking paint on my countershaft assembly which now necessitates a full strip and repaint of the countershaft/motor mount assembly.

SO... now I need to replace the Oilite bearings and countershaft shaft after removing the motor pulley and finding an unacceptable amount of slop.

The issue is what size Oilite bearings do I order? Found the listing for Oilite bearings in McMaster Carr's big book of cost me money, found the listing for 3/4 shafts, but what od on the bearing do I need? The length of the bearing is easily figured, but I cannot get the same measurement twice to figure the od of the bearing.

I'm losing my mind.

Joat

When I changed the bushings on my Logan 200, I bought them from McMaster-Carr.
3/4" shaft diameter, 3/4" length, 1" OD
Product number 6391K263, (4) each
That's assuming they are the same part of course.

This is the assembly I'm working on, the bearings are part number 0799
Screenshot_20211010-223753_Drive.jpg

They are almost certainly a nominal size. What number(s) do you get?

Doubt those bushings are anything esoteric. I would just press them out, measure up and order
from McMaster. Shouldn't be a problem.

If you are still concerned, call Logan: they probably can sell them to you.

Last edited:
Figured it out. I have two 7/8 od × 3/4 id oilite bearings on the way and have replaced my micrometer. It's amazing what a slight bend will do the repeatability of measurements...

Thanks

Joat

Back