Precise grinder

Jig grinder......mount it on a mill for precise grinding. Stones all have 1/4" shanks.

If you can take that gray bracket off, it looks like it would be a nice heavy duty die grinder. I'm not sure how that bracket is used to mount it. Does it spin nice and free with no vibration at full RPM?

That looks like it would be a good size for a CNC carving machine etc....

I would make a mounting bracket and use it for a tool post grinder.

If you can take that gray bracket off, it looks like it would be a nice heavy duty die grinder. I'm not sure how that bracket is used to mount it. Does it spin nice and free with no vibration at full RPM?

That looks like it would be a good size for a CNC carving machine etc....

Bracket will come off,and Yes very smooth at full speed.

Nice grab.

These Precise grinders are high quality tools.

I picked up a newer model which will be used in my mills, particularly on my Gorton 9-J which is being configured as a jig borer. Mine adjusts like a boring head. Yours seems to be solid.
Should be relatively easy to use it on your Clausing but you'll likely have to set it up like a TP grinder.

Did you get a Precise speed control or did you use something else?

Nice grab.

These Precise grinders are high quality tools.

I picked up a newer model which will be used in my mills, particularly on my Gorton 9-J which is being configured as a jig borer. Mine adjusts like a boring head. Yours seems to be solid.
Should be relatively easy to use it on your Clausing but you'll likely have to set it up like a TP grinder.

Did you get a Precise speed control or did you use something else?

I bought one that has 4 different uses with the speed control. Seems to work good and is rated for 10amps

Back