Precision Matthews Coupons

I’m so glad you posted this thread. I was literally wondering the same thing. But even if there are no coupon codes, I have heard nothing but absolutely stellar things about PM and their customer experience. Looking forward to getting a machine from them soon

Yeah its tough, we constantly go back and forth discussing this, so many people ask for a coupon code, and thats just not what we normally do. We price things as fair as we can, what we sell for is carefully calculated so we can afford to take care of everything afterwards and still end up making a fair profit to stay in business and be a strong company so we are around for many years. We could mark prices up and then run sales here and there, but I know when I buy something, then I see it go on sale later on, its not a great feeling. That is just my feeling on it anyways

Go ahead buy them. Bill they are still a good price. I did. You know you need them. :)

I know I do! Well, maybe 'want' is a better word... :)

I have a barely used 35 piece set from PM that I found out (after buying it of course) has too large a step between sizes for me, so I'll have to sell it first. Can't afford to have both sets.

Yeah its tough, we constantly go back and forth discussing this, so many people ask for a coupon code, and thats just not what we normally do. We price things as fair as we can, what we sell for is carefully calculated so we can afford to take care of everything afterwards and still end up making a fair profit to stay in business and be a strong company so we are around for many years. We could mark prices up and then run sales here and there, but I know when I buy something, then I see it go on sale later on, its not a great feeling. That is just my feeling on it anyways

Agree! I own a couple of small businesses and making money is mandatory. It's not if you don't mind your business failing but......... I charge a premium for my service company and my customers receive premium service (AND SUPPORT!!!!). It works and works well as many customers of mine are 20+ year customers.

Shop, compare but absolutely add in support as part of the decision.

So I commented on this well before I had really done my research. There is no need for coupons from Pm. The level of mills they offer at their price point is unmatched! Anywhere! The 835s and 935 price points are astounding to me. The fact that they can offer all these features including a full featured milling head in these “3/4 Bridgeport” Type models is unreal and unparalleled in price!

Precision mathews is a good company with excellent customer servise, i applaud them for that. As far as their accessories, there the best your gunna get for the money.... i have been very pleased with everything i got for the most part.

Back