Re-Opened Problem uploading a video

Reddinr

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I am trying to upload a video to a member album and have attempted it twice. It is an MP4, ~10 seconds, 39 M Byte. I get the following error right at the end of the upload. Is the video too big or is there some other issue?

[EDIT] I tried making the MP4 smaller, <4MByte, lower resolution and shorter. I got the same error.

1616295034747.png

Last edited:
Gave it another go with a small file but no joy. Looked like the same type of error.

Upvote 0
@Reddinr Mind if I log into your account and take a look at a some settings? This one is a head scratch-er.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm going to need some extra time with this. For some reason the software isn't allowing us to upload video files to personal albums. I was able to replicate the warning you received. I shouldn't be getting the warning with admin permissions so I'm kicking this over to the developer for help.

Thanks for reporting this.

Upvote 0
So, this is still a problem it seems. I got the same error today, different video, smallish mp3.

Upvote 0
@Reddinr I never got an answer from the developer on this. Poor support sometimes. Do you know if this is still an issue even two years later?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back