Projects I Wish I'd Finished

Somehow that lawn tractor looks out of place on that floor
The floor was painted just to make it look a bit better. Eventually I want to install some porcelain tiles. The tractor makes the floor looks much better than it is ;)

Tractor will look better once it is done. Work in progress, now rebuilding an engine for it...

Dreaming-1.jpg

But it will go into a shed that should be here next month. Need to get all the lawn stuff out of the garage. Small shed, 10'x12', but it will be enough for the two tractors and attachments...

Last edited:
I would be interested in projects others started but abandoned for one reason or another.
I remember in 1961 we were in Denver and came across a VW bug that had a huge Cadilac V8 installed driving on the street. what a project he had accomplished--he didn't have much room for sitting, but he was driving it and having fun embarassing hot rod drivers on the street .
it almost makes me sick thinking that I must give up on a project for any reason. even that I have only built it in my mind or if it is almost finished.---I have well over 200 projects to do and I am getting close to 78 years old. I definately don't move fast like I used to except when I think of new projects that would use up some of all my raw materials. I could list all my unfinished projects but I don't have the time and you would find this response tooo long and my estimate of over 200 probably doubled. I need HELP!!!
Dave

Back