Provisions for moving a PM-1054TS

funny thing, i was in lowes the other night and my wife wanted to have me look at swamp coolers, saying wouldn't that keep you from having to put A/C in the shop. all i could see was a huge mass of rust where my equipment use to be.
You are 100% correct, swamp coolers (evaporation coolers) do not work well 9 days out of 10 in south (Gulf Coast) Texas because the air is already saturated. I often wonder why they are marketed here.

You are 100% correct, swamp coolers (evaporation coolers) do not work well 9 days out of 10 in south (Gulf Coast) Texas because the air is already saturated. I often wonder why they are marketed here.
i'm a little better here 60 miles inland but I already have to do rust removal every time i want to use my equipment. actually the swamp cooler would be fine for me, it is just not good for the equipment.

i'm a little better here 60 miles inland but I already have to do rust removal every time i want to use my equipment. actually the swamp cooler would be fine for me, it is just not good for the equipment.
I have a mini split with a dehumidifying setting.

Back