Q For Admins

T

TOOLMASTER

Forum Guest
Register Today
Can we get a line or something between posts..some sort of better separation..

edit..cured!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few days of running in the " Questions & Answers" category, moderator will move it over to the "Suggestion Box" category.

But I do agree, we need a more distinct separation line between replies. Not to speak for the forum owner, I know he is working on several things to the forum. I don't know if this is one of them.

what format are you using?

I'm using "red dawn" and I see a line separating posts.....

On my computer each reply is in it's own box.

towards the top right corner, click on your user name [for me, it has dave_r_c inbox alerts ].

Then, click on 'Preferences'.

The first popup "Style" is what you want to change. Maybe try 'vBulletin 4', it separates each post into it's own box.

But as well, the 'default style' just uses a very light blue line to separate posts, which, depending on your eyesight and monitor/graphics card/operating system/browser settings may not be particularly visible.

towards the top right corner, click on your user name [for me, it has dave_r_c inbox alerts ].

Then, click on 'Preferences'.

The first popup "Style" is what you want to change. Maybe try 'vBulletin 4', it separates each post into it's own box.

But as well, the 'default style' just uses a very light blue line to separate posts, which, depending on your eyesight and monitor/graphics card/operating system/browser settings may not be particularly visible.

Yeah, It changes things but you still get the faint line between replies. Must have something to do with colors used by your web browser.

As Dave said I use " 'vBulletin 4 " It gives the best separation.

You can also change the style from the nav bar at the bottom of the page below search on the left
*G*

AAAALL RIGHT!!!
vB 3.x - Fluid

MUCH BETTER!!!!!!

The default green was horrible...the avatar on the bottom is confusing..

I never noticed it on the bottom...figured it would be with account info ect..

Back