Ratchet style wrench using one-way bearing

So P428 and DZ, you guys got your sprague clutch SnapOn screw drivers yet? Mine came today. Looks new to me. Happy to have it back in the toolbox.

Nope, mine has been stuck in limbo due to the issue USPS has been having. I have one other package that hasn't moved since Aug 1st.

EDIT: Just checked, it's out for delivery today. Yay! The other one is still stuck. :( Has happened to me a number of times already in the past month or so. I'm gonna hold off a while from buying anything that will ship USPS until they fix the issues. Well try to anyway.

For whatever reason the ratchet # was a blank from the git go. But it showed up today, yay!

Mine was stuck since the 12th in TX & still had no movement yesterday when I checked. But now it's showing out for delivery.

I just got a notification on my phone that my Blue Point wrench made it to my front porch! Looks like my wife beat me to it, and I've got some 'splaining to do when I get home!

I just got a notification on my phone that my Blue Point wrench made it to my front porch! Looks like my wife beat me to it, and I've got some 'splaining to do when I get home!

When you get home, disassemble something of her's ninja like. Then when she asks about the new tool, "oh honey, I got that to fix this for you". :big grin:

Back