Re:Shipping thread.

RaisedByWolves

Mangler of grammar, off my meds.
H-M Supporter Gold Member
OT, but I wanted this to get out there.

Look into Pirate ship for your small shipping needs.

They find you the lowest rate and you just print the labor and toss the box in your mailbox.

You need to set up an account, but it is the simplest, cheapest way to ship most items.

I use them now and can ship smaller light stuff from around $3.40 including the box price . I believe they also are insured . They get you on the weight so look out . FRB's don't care about the weight but smalls are $10.20 ? now . I just shipped out to Jemin and the total was around $8 , so still cheaper than the FRBs .

I use them now and can ship smaller light stuff from around $3.40 including the box price . I believe they also are insured . They get you on the weight so look out . FRB's don't care about the weight but smalls are $10.20 ? now . I just shipped out to Jemin and the total was around $8 , so still cheaper than the FRBs .
FRB?

Heres food for thought . Sell something on the bay for $2 and ship in a small FRB at 10.20 . Total is $12.20 . The bay now takes 20 % and you're left with $9.76 . Go figure why people are fed up with them and the USPS . :grin:

what are FRB's?

Member shipped a package by FedEx from California to me in NC. Got within 90 miles of me in 3 days. Hasn’t moved in 6 days tomorrow. No delivery date available. Crazy.

Just got 2 emails 5 minutes apart. First says package in California. Next says in NC.

Back