Ready for walls

What corners are the mill and lathe going? -I presume the worktable goes in the center of the room...

Ray

I wish!

The TV goes in that wooden cabinet on the left after it gets some PS veneer on it.
XBox 360, Playstation and Wii in the three bays below.
A couch, some chairs, floor lamps, etc....

My tiny clock shop is where that luan plywood is on the back wall (makes the back for the built-in shelves in the clock shop).
Next to that is my tiny metalshop. I'm expanding the shed outside for wood machines.

Say if the ceiling gets rock, most folks hang it first. Then the walls help hold the edges of the ceiling. Just a thought. I like a drop ceiling, but I hate taping and mudding too.:))

Move the Rec Room to the shed and use that space for your shop. Um, scratch that, with xboxes etc it sounds like you shouldn't even think that with a boss around the house.:bitingnails:

Is it code that you need to use bx for your wiring?

Move the Rec Room to the shed and use that space for your shop. Um, scratch that, with xboxes etc it sounds like you shouldn't even think that with a boss around the house.:bitingnails:

Is it code that you need to use bx for your wiring?

BX or MC is code in NYC. I use MC because it has a separate green ground wire and it is easier to cut and run.

Good progress, Nelson. You papering or texturing the wall?

Ok, who will bribe Martha Stewart to affirm that pale green walls with white stains are the ultimate chic?
:roflmao:
Nice job, Stu. go on!

Back