H-M Supporter Gold Member
that is a free valuation copy, I use r5,
anyone else use rhino?
this is my 8.0m trailer boat, tunnel prop cummins 4btm which i have

Attachments

• Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    264 KB · Views: 9
I tried Rhino a LONG time ago. Maybe early 2000-01?? (Is that right?) I remember thinking I couldn't get the hang of it and it was very early on in some of the new open source CAD programs that didn't have a ton of user support/training/NO YOUTUBE? I gave up on it and moved onto something else.

That is some fine modeling you have done - very nice!

I tried Rhino a LONG time ago. Maybe early 2000-01?? (Is that right?) I remember thinking I couldn't get the hang of it and it was very early on in some of the new open source CAD programs that didn't have a ton of user support/training/NO YOUTUBE? I gave up on it and moved onto something else.

That is some fine modeling you have done - very nice!
thanks vtnc,theres more upon you toob, i've really struggled but had help, sometimes 5 hours a day, gratis, i am far from good

thanks vtnc,theres more upon you toob, i've really struggled but had help, sometimes 5 hours a day, gratis, i am far from good
Yes, I think with YouTube today, there is really on excuse for people to plead ignorance. 20 years ago, there just wasn't a ton of ready made online help. Glad you are sticking with it! I find the 3d modeling to be very helpful in designing and looking ahead for problems.

Yes, I think with YouTube today, there is really on excuse for people to plead ignorance. 20 years ago, there just wasn't a ton of ready made online help. Glad you are sticking with it! I find the 3d modeling to be very helpful in designing and looking ahead for problems.
you tube, well, not great for rhino and much worse for MAXSURF

Back