Rotary Table Want To Make Good Decision

I have said it before, but just to make sure you take this into consideration if you missed it before. Phase 2 rotary tables are known to leak like a sieve. Fill the reservoir, work a bit, come back tomorrow and where ever you parked table you now have a mess. Not so with Vertex. I have a 6 " Vertex HV and a 10H Phase 2. They both work great but the Phase 2 makes a major mess.

Michael

I have the 6" Grizzly rotary table with dividing plates ,same as your link. I have been using it several hours each day for almost a week making gears. In my opinion this tool is an excellent value. Well made,instructions very clear.
The only experience I have had before with a rotary table was a 4" RT that could not be used with dividing plates.
I sold my small mill, got a large mill-drill and hence the 6" RT with dividing plates.Comes with 3 dividing plates and adjustable tail stock .
mike

I'm looking to purchase the Vertex HV-8 for my PM932 but confused about dividing plates. Using the two links posted by darkzero above as an example, one shows 2 dividing plates and the other shows 3 dividing plates. I have a basic understanding of what they're for but don't know what the difference is between them. Thanks.

Back