rotary table

john grinder

Registered
Registered
any experience with a phase 11 pn 221-306 , 6 inch rotary table . I'm thinking of buying one . any info would be appreciated . thanks , john

I don't own a Phase II rotary table, but I did consider it when looking for one. I ended up with a Vertex HV-6 Rotary table. During my research I came across Stefan Gotteswinter's YouTube series on the Vertex HV-6 rotary table, where he reviews, disassembles, and in Stefan style upgrades it to an even higher level. Based on his review and the fact all in (Table, Tail Stock and dividing plates) it was cheaper than the Phase II, is what drove my decision. So far I've been quite happy with it.

I got a 8” vh vertex table and found clamping things to it challenging, so I did this, the center dowel pin is used to center the table under spindle or a chuck on it then it comes out.

ED78BAFD-40AA-4572-9EE8-88FDA5B04D3C.jpeg0A05611C-6385-40F8-A864-1A9D8931AF5F.jpeg

I don't own a Phase II rotary table, but I did consider it when looking for one. I ended up with a Vertex HV-6 Rotary table. During my research I came across Stefan Gotteswinter's YouTube series on the Vertex HV-6 rotary table, where he reviews, disassembles, and in Stefan style upgrades it to an even higher level. Based on his review and the fact all in (Table, Tail Stock and dividing plates) it was cheaper than the Phase II, is what drove my decision. So far I've been quite happy with it.
thank you , I fallow Stefan , great machinists

Back