?s About Rudy Kouhoupt & The Atlas Mf

Thanks, Rich. That is the exact information I need. I think we had a subscription at my community college during that time frame, and even if we didn't, I can get them to track them down for me on Inter-Library Loan.

:frog:

How can I got copies of these articles? If I subscribe will I have access to their archives?

HSM has a complete "index" on line... it's really just a sort of table of contents listing the major articles of each issue. There are no page numbers or anything else to help you know what is going on, but it's a start, I guess. Their online store doesn't list issues more than about 10 years or so back, so I don't know whether the issues in question are still available, but it seems not. This brings forward the obvious question... does anyone here have the 3 issues from 1997 and access to a photocopier so we newbies can get copies of it? I'd gladly pay for the price of copying and mailing if somebody could perform such a service. If not, page numbers would help so I could get something shipped via Inter-Library Loan.

Froggie :frog:

This brings forward the obvious question... does anyone here have the 3 issues from 1997 and access to a photocopier so we newbies can get copies of it? I'd gladly pay for the price of copying and mailing if somebody could perform such a service. If not, page numbers would help so I could get something shipped via Inter-Library Loan.
Froggie :frog:

Times 2! Is there a way us newbs can get a hand on these... I'd also gladly pay my share for a copy.
(thanks Froggie!)

If someone does come up with the originals, and depending upon the copyright situation, it might be preferable to scan, clean, straighten and convert to PDF. Then put them in Downloads.

Thanks for the info!

You're not so Clueless after all. In fact, quite the opposite! :cool:
Thanks Again.

Back