Sad day for me

Leaves a hole which will last...
Sorry to hear.

Daryl
MN

So sorry brother, I have walked in your shoes several times and know how much it hurts.
All dogs do go to heaven......
Peace,
Paco

There is not a passing day without thoughts of my four legged cavalier companion. I share your sadness…Dave

There will be days that you cry and days you laugh remembering something he did that was funny, or just being him. It's part of the love /loss.
I am sorry for your loss.

I did the same last Feb with my border collie / german shepard. It took 6 months of mourning. We did get a German Shepard rescue. But I still miss my boy, he's my avatar.

Losing a dog is like losing a best friend. Their unconditional love is a true gift
I'm very sorry for your loss

When one loses a faithful pet , One looses a little being who gives total and unconditional love with no strings attached, all of them have different personalities The loss leaves a large void in ones heart, but time is a healer, you will always years from now remember the good times you had with your doggie and the little cat who proceeded him, You may in time feel like getting another dog, but it will not be a replacement, (Their souls are all different) but it will be a new companion , Life to me without a furry friend is a barren wilderness. Some day we all meet our animal friends over Rainbow Bridge, You have my sympathy & feeling of sorrow at this time.

When my father and I had to put down my childhood dog, it was heart breaking. I haven't had a dog sense...almost 12 years ago now.

Back