Sandia's Over Crowded Shop

Sandia

Active User
Registered
Shop Pics 010.JPGLots of pics. Building is 35 X 65 and no more room. I think if we had the Astro Dome for a shop we would fill it up full of junk in short order. Ha.....

DSC00716.JPGDSC00698.JPGDSC00704.JPGDSC00713.JPGDSC00714.JPGDSC00700.JPGDSC00715.JPGDSC00717.JPGDSC00692.JPGDSC00695.JPG

DSC00716.JPG DSC00698.JPG DSC00704.JPG DSC00713.JPG DSC00714.JPG DSC00700.JPG DSC00715.JPG DSC00717.JPG DSC00692.JPG DSC00695.JPG Shop Pics 010.JPG

Looks a LOT less crowded than my 30x40' shop w/additional 16'x22' room. But,I also have woodworking in there.

Real nice shop you got there, I especially like your drill press turn taping fixture :)

Lots of pics. Building is 35 X 65 and no more room. I think if we had the Astro Dome for a shop we would fill it up full of junk in short order. Ha.....

Nice shop!!

The fill factor is basic machine physics, if you have a hole it will fill with machinery, it doesn't matter how big the hole is.:whistle:

You still have a lot of room in there. I'll bet you can walk a straight line from one side to the other.:lmao:

I have about the same equipment complement, and have room for my forklift, and still have room for my truck or 2 cars..... in 30x40. I will admit, that everything that doesn't need to be anchored down is on wheels so it moves out of the way if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's overcrowded? you don't even have to turn sideways in the aisles! :roflmao:

Beautiful, just beautiful!
:drool:

If you can bend over without bumping your butt into something across the way, it ain't over crowded. If you don't have to move 3 things to get at the thing you need, it ain't over crowded. :)

Very Very nice shop! It seems very organized and room to move. My shop at present has snow blowing in one end on top of my piles, so I would love to trade! Great Job!

Very Very nice shop! It seems very organized and room to move. My shop at present has snow blowing in one end on top of my piles, so I would love to trade! Great Job!

Someone else with that problem. Just finished blocking my only window because snow was blowing in through the cracks around the casement.

OK, just to be a nice guy, you can store any of your stuff in my shop.

:rubbinghands: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back