Saw conveyor?

Here's one I picked up from a machine shop that no longer had a use for it. I think I paid $50.00. They seem to be plentiful at used equipment dealers. They also seem to have stacks of rollers. I bought a few last fall when putting together my cold saw. I paid $3.00 a piece for 24" rollers.

Attachments

• DSC09973.JPG
    DSC09973.JPG
    431.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC09974.JPG
    DSC09974.JPG
    424.7 KB · Views: 10
Here's one I picked up from a machine shop that no longer had a use for it. I think I paid $50.00. They seem to be plentiful at used equipment dealers. They also seem to have stacks of rollers. I bought a few last fall when putting together my cold saw. I paid $3.00 a piece for 24" rollers.
Nice, do you run coolant on your hacksaw? If so, what kind?

No I don’t use coolant on either the hacksaw or the bandsaw. The hacksaw was originally meant to use cutting oil. It was a horrible mess when I got it. It took quite a while to clean it up.

Racine made an almost identical model dry saw. The blade 2 speeds on that saw we’re very close to the low and middle speeds of this saw. I figured if that model could be run dry mine could as well.

Regarding the objection regarding rollers that cause the work to shift during feeding, these, or something like them, would avoid that.

Back