SB - How to Run a Metal Working Shaper for download

ScrapMetal

Active User
Registered
I just got my hands on a nice little book "How to Run a Metal Working Shaper" Edition 3, 1954 from South Bend. If anyone is interested I posted it as a .pdf file. It's about 25Mb and on my slower server but take a look at it and see what you think. It's the first time I've taken a MS Publisher file and saved it as a .pdf so I'd welcome any criticisms on the format if any.

The link: http://68.227.91.247/machines/htramws.pdf

-Ron

Looks good to me Ron, I down loaded it I've got a good one for you but its 57.1 megs so you mite not be interested. If you are pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Paul

Thanks, Ron. Good addition to the library.

You just had to post this three days after I got my copy of the book in the mail :)
You have done a great job as it's hard to find any good stuff on shapers. It downloaded just fine for me.
Thank You!

Tom

Thanks guys. I know there is little out there for shapers so it seemed like a good one to put on the web.

Looks good to me Ron, I down loaded it I've got a good one for you but its 57.1 megs so you mite not be interested. If you are pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Paul

I'd love to see what you've got but I don't think my mail current mail account can handle anything of that size. Give me a day or two and I'll set up an address on one of my servers where I have "unlimited" (a Terabyte anyway) of capacity.

I can't get the link to open.

thanks
Bryan

Bryan, let me know if you continue to have trouble. I am sure I can work something out for you.

You just had to post this three days after I got my copy of the book in the mail :)
You have done a great job as it's hard to find any good stuff on shapers. It downloaded just fine for me.
Thank You!

Tom

Timing is everything! :biggrin: I just ordered a number of books from Abe Books (internet company) without really paying attention to where the different materials were coming from. This part of the order showed up this afternoon and was postmarked from Scotland. Go figure.

-Ron

Glad you downloaded it, I'll bring you a thumb drive :biggrin:

Charley,
I put a copy on drive along with "Shaper Work - University of NY" which is a teaching aid for students. I will give them to you when Wayne and I come over to Murfreesboro.

Benny

Note added - I will try and find the link where I found the "Shaper Work" file and post it for the others. It is a large 57.1 MB file.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just downloaded it. Loogs good. I will study if later. I have a 10" lewis
Joe

Back