Sherline website

i guess their home page doesn’t render right on my iPad anymore. The “Shop” link is off the screen to the right kinda by itself.

I agree, they messed it up.
Used to be very easy to browse.
Now it's all layered and not at all intuitive for me.
Oh well, it's so hard to have nice things... :)

Tech folks are always trying to make things "better" without ever thinking about what the users need.

You could almost say the same about this site. I have no idea what the home page here is for.

Tech folks are always trying to make things "better" without ever thinking about what the users need.

You could almost say the same about this site. I have no idea what the home page here is for.

Yeah it is kind of funny, sometimes websites go overboard trying to stay "current" and others look like its 1993. I don't mind the current version of the Sherline site and am glad to see them updating the site, but agree the current version is rather busy.

I took a look at the website. I like it. My impression is that products and information are now easier for me to find.

Perhaps the site designer and I think similarly on how to organize information.

The number of products and the amount of infornation supplied by Sherline impresses me, for the size of the company.

Last edited:
Back