Shipping Dispute

My replacement handle is in the mail. Once everyone realized I received a discontinued handle all was well.

I'm now up and running. As with everyone here I am pleased at the support PM provides. It is second to none.

My replacement handle is in the mail. Once everyone realized I received a discontinued handle all was well.

I'm now up and running. As with everyone here I am pleased at the support PM provides. It is second to none.
PM understands that happy customers breeds new happy customers. It’s really refreshing.....

Sounds like I need to give them a ring as well. I too have 2 fixed handles and a spring handle.

My handle arrived today! It shipped from Taiwan. It took six days to arrive. Some of us senior citizens whine about the good old days. In the good old days it would be somewhere in the hull of a slow boat from Taiwan!

Some folks (not just us seniors) just have to whine about something. And yea, I have those days too. ;)

Congrats on getting your handle. Time to get it installed and have some fun.

That amazes me, I can order and get stuff from China, cheaper & faster, then from Ohio. Seems everything sent from any where in the US, has to go through, and spend at least 24 hours in Denver. Stuff from China seems to go straight from the Port, here to grand Junction, and skips Denver. I just received a flat rate box from Ohio, that was tendered to the Post office last Wed. A package from Slat Lake city, goes right through Grand Junction, to Denver, to sit a day, and then heads back here.

Back