Single Shot AK-Builder Lowers "I got the first two" 50BMG Build.

Contract_Pilot

Active User
Registered
I Got the First Run of Single Shot Lowers From AK-Builder they are not on his site as of yet. Will be fun Project! Cannot wait for the sample standard 80% lowers to come!

Waiting on My DRO for my Mill should be in the first of next week. Installed by the End of the week and making chips over the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Got the First Run of Single Shot Lowers From AK-Builder they are not on his site as of yet. Will be fun Project! Cannot wait for the sample standard 80% lowers to come!

Waiting on My DRO for my Mill should be in the first of next week. Installed by the End of the week and making chips over the weekend!

What did you end up with for a mill?
Bill in blackfoot idaho

Last edited by a moderator:
bvd1940, I got a grizzly G0704....

My-G0704-Update-225x300.jpg

Installing the DRO...

Powered-Up-225x300.jpg

Let me knw how you liked it after you get to use it for a while. I just went through my 45 and did a tune up on ways and screws, (wanted to see what made it tick lol):nuts:
Looking at ball screws maybe next then CNC:thinking:
Good luck on your new mill.

That looks amazingly like one of the lowers that get machined to take AK magazines...

hi, My name is Scott. How did you do building this action? What do you like/ not like about it? I will give you my email or ph if you want- thanks scott

hi, My name is Scott. How did you do building this action? What do you like/ not like about it? I will give you my email or ph if you want- thanks scott
So long ago... ended up scraping the project and moved on to other things when i got my tormach which sits idle mow days.

hi, was this a falling block action? or a bolt action? I was searching for falling blocks and a link to your page? popped up. I am looking for modern falling block actions and drawings

Back