Sled+roof= fun

Our pitch is about three times that, one of these days I am gonna show my 7 year old how its done.

Just want a little more snow than you have.

I am no longer that flexible. Looks like fun.

Reminds me of a story, when the first sky scraper was built, of course someone had to jump off of it. As he was falling, people in each floor as he passed by could hear him saying, "So far so good!". After all, it isn't the fall that does you in, it is the sudden stop.

My knees hurt just watching that sudden stop of yours.

People who live in places where it doesn't snow really can't appreciate how bored you get. I can imagine it's even so much worse for the kids this year without regular indoor sports....

John

Grew up in Duluth, Mn. We had a fairly low pitch roof, and had to shovel it several times each winter or the snow load could collapse the roof. Often by the end of January the snowbank around the house was high enough that you didn't need a ladder to get up on the roof.

We'd keep the snowbank away from the picture windows, but the bedrooms really felt closed in when looking out the window was just a white snowbank. Often we'd get a week where the temperatures stayed below -10. Spending time outside was not a fun thing

Back