Snow and more snow

pdentrem

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
2-3” per hour under the Lake Erie Lake Effect snow squalls. The two photos are an hour apart. Left the house at 9:30 this morning with a clear driveway. Returned at 11:30 with 6” on the ground. Now is closer to 10”! Typical lake effect so not surprising.
368F63C4-3ED3-4BDA-9E2F-6BD337E3C97B.png50266871-2FA2-4AF8-90A7-2ACDD144B751.jpeg

Painting the ceilings in kitchen, hall and living room. So getting somethings done, just not outside!
Pierre

Living on the west edge of lake Michigan, we get some lake effect snow. Not anywhere near as much as those living on the eastern shores of the lakes! I love snow, but you have my sympathy my friend. Oh, by the way, I have a snow plow for my pickup, so snow really doesn't bother me. :grin:

Richard

The girlfriend has a mid sized Kubuta with snow plow, which I used at lunch today to clear her driveway and the street to the neighbors and back to the stop sign on the corner! Now at home watching it pile up! Will wait for the band to shift south and then blow it off the driveway.
Pierre

Time to move North we only got 10 cm yesterday.

Easy come easy go here. 22 inches during that storm a week ago. It's gone now except for the biggest windrows and piles after yesterdays rain and warm. 20 minutes away they had 48 inches of snow. Haven't been down there yet but I don't think there's much left there either

I guess y'alls backyard pools are closed for the season?

72 degrees here with light showers here in Hawaii. First day this year that my AC isn't running.

I think snow is beautiful but to live in that stuff ... no, not me! ;)

Boys moving up to Toronto next week . Is it a big snow area ?

Back